Here at In Cahoots with Canines, we’re not just wild about dogs and cats, but we strongly believe that the more a beloved pet can stay within their daily routine, the happier and more fulfilled they will be. And that’s why we started this business—to serve the client and their pet as effectively as possible while also adhering to the home-like feel of the daily routine.
Some dog walkers take up to eight dogs at a time to the park for their socializing and play time. Socialization is very important, but at In Cahoots with Canines, we take your dog out on a one-on-one basis. They will still play with other dogs at the park, but their walk is theirs and theirs alone. We find that many pet owners really appreciate this personalized attention for their pet.
Typical services include, but are not limited to:
• Someone to come once or twice a week for an hour to take your pet on a walk
• Some to take your dog to a play date while you run errands
• Someone to stay with your elderly cat for a few hours a week while you are out
• Walking your dog during the workday because you can’t get away in time
• Someone to stay with your dog or cat at your home while you are on vacation.
We offer these services and more. Give us a call or submit the Contact Form today and tell us about your unique situation with your pet and what your specific needs are. Save time with a free, no-obligation quote. We’ll respond with an affordable quote for the myriad of services we provide.
Once we agree on the scope of the services you require, we will come to your home and pay you and your dog a visit to check out the current living environment, safe places, and usual routines. We will do a basic behavioral evaluation to make sure we are compatible with your pet, and then we will finalize the agreement.